The basic information
2009-Present “Cheung Kong Scholars” professor of chemistry
2004-present Professor, Deputy Dean, School of Science, Northwestern Polytechnical University
2003-2004 Royal Society China Fellowships Program
2002-2003 Visiting Scholar, Loughborough University
1997-2000 Associate Professor of chemistry, Northwestern Polytechnical University
1990-1997 Assistant Professor of chemistry, Northwestern Polytechnical University
1983-1987, Beijing University of Chemical Technology, BSc., Applied chemistry
1987-1990, Institute of Chemistry Chinese Academy of Science, Msc, Analysis chemistry
1995-1999, Northwestern Polytechnical University, Ph.D, Material science
Education And Teaching
1. A series of nanoparticles with phase-separated structures by 1,1-diphenylethene controlled one-step soap-free emulsion copolymerization and their application in drug release[J]. Nano Research, 2017, 10(9):2905-2922.
2. Morphology-dependent electrochemical supercapacitors in multi-dimensional polyaniline nanostructures[J]. Journal of Materials Chemistry A, 2017, 5, 5, 14041-14052.
3. Fabrication of hollow mesoporous SiO 2-BiOCl@ PANI@ Pd photocatalysts to improve the photocatalytic performance under visible light, Applied Catalysis B: Environmental, 2017, 213: 136-146.
4. Large-scale fabrication of polymer ellipsoids with controllable patches via the viscosity-induced deformation of spherical particles[J]. Polymer Chemistry, 2017, 8, 3774-3777
5. Preparation of Mechanoresponsive Hairy Particles Using Polymeric Surfactants in Emulsion Polymerization, Polymer Chemistry, 2017,8, 3971-3976.
6. Microencapsulation through thermally sintering Pickering emulsion-based colloidosomes, Soft Matter, 2017, 13, 3720-3725.
7. Cetyl trimethyl ammonium bromide (CTAB) micellar templates directed synthesis of water-dispersible polyaniline rhombic plates with excellent processability and flow-induced color variation, Polymer, 2017(117) 30-36.
8. Synergistic improvement of thermal conductivities of polyphenylene sulfide composites filled with boron nitride hybrid fillers, Composites Part A: Applied Science and Manufacturing, 2017(95) 267-273.
9. Facile synthesis of imidazole microcapsules via thiol-click chemistry and their application as thermally latent curing agent for epoxy resins, Composites Science and Technology, 2017(142) 198-206.
10. Fabrication of Liquid Protrusions on Non-Cross-Linked Colloidal Particles for Shape-Controlled Patchy Microparticles. Macromolecules 2016, 49, 9626-9636.
11. Preparation of lipase/Zn3(PO4)2, hybrid nanoflower and its catalytic performance as an immobilized enzyme[J]. Chemical Engineering Journal, 2016, 291:287-297. (IF:5.310)
12. Synthesis of BiOBr/carbon quantum dots microspheres with enhanced photoactivity and photostability under visible light irradiation[J]. Applied Catalysis A General, 2016, 527:127-136.(IF:4.012)
13. Highly thermally conductive flame-retardant epoxy nanocomposites with reduced ignitability and excellent electrical conductivities[J]. Composites Science and Technology, 2017, 139: 83-89.(IF=3.897)
14. Dielectric thermally conductive boron nitride/polyimide composites with outstanding thermal stabilities via in-situ polymerization-electrospinning-hot press method. Composites Part A: Applied Science and Manufacturing, 2017, 94: 209-216. (IF=3.791)
15. Preparation of lipase/Zn3(PO4)2, hybrid nanoflower and its catalytic performance as an immobilized enzyme[J]. Chemical Engineering Journal, 2016, 291:287-297. (IF:5.310)
16. Synthesis of BiOBr/carbon quantum dots microspheres with enhanced photoactivity and photostability under visible light irradiation[J]. Applied Catalysis A General, 2016, 527:127-136.(IF:4.012) ？
17. ChemInform Abstract: Metallocenium Chemistry and Its Emerging Impact on Synthetic Macromolecular Chemistry[J]. ChemInform, 2016, 47(25):no-no.(IF:3.949)
18. Highly thermally conductive flame-retardant epoxy nanocomposites with reduced ignitability and excellent electrical conductivities[J]. Composites Science and Technology, 2017, 139: 83-89.(IF=3.897)
19. Dielectric thermally conductive boron nitride/polyimide composites with outstanding thermal stabilities via in-situ polymerization-electrospinning-hot press method. Composites Part A: Applied Science and Manufacturing, 2017, 94: 209-216. (IF=3.791)
20. Deformation behavior of oriented β-crystals in injection-molded isotactic polypropylene by in situ X-ray scattering[J]. Polymer, 2016, 84: 254-266.(IF:3.586)
21. Fabrication of modified bismaleimide resins by hyperbrnched phenyl polysiloxane and their improvement of thermal conductivities[J]. Rsc Advances, 2016, 6(62). (IF:3.289)
22. Red-blood-cell-like BSA/Zn3(PO4)2, hybrid particles: Preparation and application to adsorption of heavy metal ions[J]. Applied Surface Science, 2016, 366(3):328-338.(IF:3.150)
23. Functionalized graphite nanoplatelets/epoxy resin nanocomposites with high thermal conductivity[J]. International Journal of Heat & Mass Transfer, 2016, 92:15-22. (IF=2.857)
24. Antagonistic effect of particles and surfactant on pore structure of macroporous materials based on high internal phase emulsion[J]. Colloids & Surfaces A Physicochemical & Engineering Aspects, 2016, 506:550-556.(IF:2.760)
25. Fabrication and Properties of Thermally Conductive Epoxy Resin Nanocomposites Filled with fGNPs/PNBRs Hybrid Fillers[J]. Science of Advanced Materials, 2016, 8(5):972-979.(IF=1.8)
26. Toughness Reinforcement in Carbon Nanotube-Filled High Impact Polypropylene Copolymer with β-Nucleating Agent[J]. Industrial & Engineering Chemistry Research, 2016, 55(32): 8733-8742.(IF:2.567)
27. Promoting Mechanochemistry of Covalent Bonds by Noncovalent Micellar Aggregation[J]. ACS Macro Letters, 2016, 5(9): 995-998.(IF:5.766)
28. Impressed Pressure-Facilitated Seeded Emulsion Polymerization: Design the Fast Swelling Strategies for Massive Fabrication of Patchy Microparticles[J]. Polymer Chemistry, 2016, 7, 7078-7085. (IF:5.687)
29. Fabrication of Liquid Protrusions on Non-Cross-Linked Colloidal Particles for Shape-Controlled Patchy Microparticles[J]. Macromolecules, 2016, 49, 9626–9636.(IF:5.554)
30. One-step thiol-isocyanate dispersion polymerization: preparation of uniform, cross-linked and functional particles[J]. Chemical Engineering Journal, 2016, 304:461-468. (IF:5.310)
31. Dependency of tunable microwave absorption performance on morphology-controlled hierarchical shells for core-shell Fe3O4@MnO2, composite microspheres[J]. Chemical Engineering Journal, 2016, 304:552-562. (IF:5.310)
32. Synthesis of magnetically separable Fe 3 O 4 @PANI/TiO 2, photocatalyst with fast charge migration for photodegradation of EDTA under visible-light irradiation[J]. Chemical Engineering Journal, 2016, 303:282-291. (IF:5.310)
33. Effect of the Structure and Length of Flexible Chains on Dendrimers Grafted Fe3O4@SiO2/PAMAM Magnetic Nanocarriers for Lipase Immobilization [J].ACS Sustainable Chemistry & Engineering. 2016, 4, 6382–6390.(IF:5.267)
34. Amino-Fe3O4 Microspheres Directed Synthesis of a Series of Polyaniline Hierarchical Nanostructures with Different Wettability[J]. Scientific Reports, 2016, 6, 33313-33321.(IF:5.228)
35. Hyperbranched polysiloxane (HBPSi)-based polyimide films with ultralow dielectric permittivity, desirable mechanical and thermal properties[J]. Journal of Materials Chemistry C, 2016, 4(11):2134-2146. (IF:5.066)
36. Preparation of anti-nonspecific adsorption polydopamine-based surface protein-imprinted magnetic microspheres with the assistance of 2-methacryloyloxyethyl phosphorylcholine and its application for protein recognition[J]. Sensors & Actuators B Chemical, 2017, 241:413-421.(IF:4.758)
37. Design of Raspberry‐Shaped Microcarriers with Adjustable Protrusions and Functional Groups for the Improvement of Lipase Immobilization and Biocatalysis: Environmentally Friendly Esterification of Oleic Acid for Biodiesel (ChemCatChem 16/2[J]. ChemCatChem, 2016, 8(16):2574-2574.(IF:4.724)
38. Tunable Permittivity in High–Performance Hyperbranched Polyimide Films by Adjusting Backbone Rigidity[J]. Journal of Physical Chemistry C, 2016, 120(5), 2548–2561.(IF:4.509)
39. Novel BiOCl/TiO 2, hierarchical composites: Synthesis, characterization and application on photocatalysis[J]. Applied Catalysis A General, 2016, 516:81-89. (IF:4.012)
40. Rapid and efficient synthesis of isocyanate microcapsules via thiol-ene photopolymerization in Pickering emulsion and its application in self-healing coating[J]. Composites Science & Technology, 2016, 123(4):250-258.(IF:3.897)
41. Robust, self-healing, superhydrophobic coatings highlighted by a novel branched thiol-ene fluorinated siloxane nanocomposites[J]. Composites Science & Technology, 2016, 137:78-86. (IF:3.897)
42. Preparation of Light Core/Shell Magnetic Composite Microspheres and Its Application to Lipase Immobilization[J]. Rsc Advances, 2016, 6(70), 65911-65920. (IF:3.289)
43. “Ultrahigh humidity sensitivity of NaCl-added 3D mesoporous silica KIT-6 and its sensing mechanism” RSC Advances, 2016, 6, 38391-38398. (IF:3.289)
44. Preparation of One-dimensional Fe3O4@P(MAA-DVB)-Pd(0) Magnetic Nanochains and Its application for rapid degradation of Organic Dyes[J]. Rsc Advances, 2016. (IF:3.289)
45. Facile synthesis of LiCo1/3Ni1/3Mn1/3O2/Al(OH)3 composite as a high-performance cathode material for lithium ion cells[J]. Journal of Alloys & Compounds, 2016, 656:849-853.(IF:3.014)
46. Facile synthesis and enhanced electromagnetic microwave absorption performance for porous core-shell Fe3O4 @MnO2, composite microspheres with lightweight feature[J]. Journal of Alloys & Compounds, 2016, 693:432-439. (IF:3.014)
47. Fabrication and Characterization of Electrospun Dopants/PS Composite Fibers with Porous and Hollow Porous Structures[J]. Macromolecular Materials & Engineering, 2016, 301(5):625-635. (IF:2.834)
48. Preparation of quaternary amine monolithic column for strong anion-exchange chromatography and its application to the separation of Enterovirus 71.[J]. Journal of Chromatography B, 2016, 1033-1034:399-405.(IF:2.687)
49. Well-Defined Core-Shell Fe3O4@Polypyrrole Composite Microspheres with Tunable Shell Thickness: Synthesis and Their Superior Microwave Absorption Performance in the Ku Band[J]. Industrial & Engineering Chemistry Research, 2016, 55(22).(IF:2.567)
50. Multidimensional polyaniline structures from micellar templates[J]. Journal of Materials Science, 2016, 1-8.(IF:2.302)
51. Hypercrosslinked polymers: controlled preparation and effective adsorption of aniline[J]. Journal of Materials Science, 2016, 51(18):8579-8592. (IF:2.302)
52. Immobilization of lipase on mesoporous silica nanoparticles with hierarchical fibrous pore[J]. Journal of Molecular Catalysis B: Enzymatic, 2016, 134: 129-135.(IF:2.189)
53. Synthesis of magnetically separable core–shell structured NixFe1？x Fe2O4@TiO2, nanoparticles photocatalysts for the degradation of organic dyes[J]. Journal of Porous Materials, 2016:1-8.(IF:1.385)
54. Grafting–through Strategy in Emulsion: An Eco–friendly and Effective Route for the Synthesis of Graft Copolymers[J]. ChemistrySelect, 2016, 1(9):1870-1878.
55. Magnetic microcapsules with inner asymmetric structure: Controlled preparation, mechanism, and application to drug release. Chemical Engineering Journal, 2015. 275: 235-244.
56. Generalized approach for fabricating monodisperse anisotropic microparticles via single-hole swelling PGMA seed particles. Macromolecules, 2015. 48(20): 7592-7603.
57. Water-borne thiol-isocyanate click chemistry in microfluidics: rapid and energy-efficient preparation of uniform particles. Polymer Chemistry, 2015, 6, 4366–4373.
58. Thiol–isocyanate click reaction in a Pickering emulsion: a rapid and efficient route to encapsulation of healing agents. Polymer Chemistry, 2015. 6(40): 7100-7111.
59. Large-Scale fabrication of polymer microcavities with adjustable openings and surface roughness regulated by the polarity of both seed surface and monomers. Macromolecular rapid communications, 2015 DOI: 10.1002/marc.201500449.
60. Hollow mesoporous SiO2-BiOBr nanophotocatalyst: Synthesis, characterization and application in photodegradation of organic dyes under visible-light irradiation. ACS Sustainable Chemistry & Engineering, 2015,3,1101-1110.
61. Fabricating and tailoring polyaniline (PANI) nanofibers with high aspect ratio in a low-acid environment in a magnetic field. Chemistry–An Asian Journal, 2015. DOI:10.1002/asia.201500826.
62. Efficient photocatalytic degradation of dyes over hierarchical BiOBr/β-Co(OH)2/PVP multicomponent photocatalyst under visible-light irradiation. ChemCatChem, 2015,7,4163-4172.
63. Evolution of surface chemistry and morphology of hyperbranched polysiloxane polyimides in simulated atomic oxygen environment. Corrosion Science, 2015. 98: 560-572.
64. Fabrication of electromagnetic Fe3O4@ polyaniline nanofibers with high aspect ratio. RSC Advances, 2015. 5(13): 9986-9992.
65. Fast magnetic-field-induced formation of one-dimensional structured chain-like materials via sintering of Fe3O4/poly(styrene-co-n-butyl acrylate-co-acrylic acid) hybrid microspheres. RSC Advances, 2015. 5(36): 28735-28742.
66. Synthesis of CdTe/P(St-nBA-AA) pierced fluorescent microspheres. RSC Advances, 2015. 5(42): 33554-33561
67. Synthesis of rattle-type magnetic mesoporous Fe3O4@mSiO2@BiOBr hierarchical photocatalyst and investigation of its photoactivity in the degradation of methylene blue. RSC Advances, 2015. 5(59): 48050-48059.
68. Quaternary ammonium functionalized Fe3O4@P(GMA–EGDMA) composite particles as highly efficient and dispersible catalysts for phase transfer reactions. RSC Advances, 2015. 5(75): 60691-60697.
69. Micron-sized flower-like Fe3O4@GMA magnetic porous microspheres for lipase immobilization. RSC Advances, 2015. 5(112): 92449-92455.
70. Regulating the size and molecular weight of polymeric particles by 1, 1-diphenylethene
71. Novel Janus magnetic micro particle synthesis and its applications as a demulsifier for breaking heavy crude oil and water emulsion[J]. Fuel, 2015, 141: 258–267.
72. Effect of carboxyl density at the core–shell interface of surface-imprinted magnetic trilayer microspheres on recognition properties of proteins[J]. Sensors and Actuators B: Chemical, 2014, 196:265-271.
73. Preparation and characterization of bovine serum albumin surface-imprinted thermosensitive magnetic polymer microsphere and its application for protein recognition[J]. Biosensors and Bioelectronics, 2014, 51:261-267.
74. One-pot hydrothermal synthesis of highly monodisperse water-dispersible hollow magnetic microspheres and construction of photonic crystals[J]. Chemical Engineering Journal, 2015, 259:779-786.
75. Fast and facile fabrication of porous polymer particles via thiol–ene suspension photopolymerization[J]. Rsc Advances, 2014, 4:13334-13339.
76. Facile fabrication of Fe3O4@ PS/PGMA magnetic Janus particles via organic-inorganic dual phase separation[J]. Rsc Advances, 2014, 4, 27152-27158.
77. Synthesis and Characterization of Comb and Centipede Multigraft Copolymers P n BA-g-PS with High Molecular Weight Using Miniemulsion Polymerization[J]. Macromolecules, 2014, 47, 7284-7295.
78. Fabrication of highly dispersed ZnO nanoparticles embedded in graphene nanosheets for high performance supercapacitors[J]. Electrochimica Acta, 2014, 148:164-169.
79. Colloidal particles with various glass transition temperatures: preparation, assembly, and the properties of stop bands under heat treatment[J]. Journal of Materials Science, 2014, 49:2653-2661
80. Pickering emulsion: A novel template for microencapsulated phase change materials with polymer–silica hybrid shell[J]. Energy, 2014, 64:575-581.
81. Improved space survivability of polyhedral oligomeric silsesquioxane (POSS) polyimides fabricated via novel POSS–diamine[J]. Corrosion Science, 2014, doi:10.1016/j.corsci.2014.10.013.
82. Synthesis and gas permeation properties of hyperbranched polyimides membranes from novel(A2+ B2B′+B2)-type method. Journal of Membrane Science,2014,450: 138-146.
83. Space Survivable Polyimides with Excellent Optical Transparency and Self-Healing Properties Derived from Hyperbranched Polysiloxane, ACS Appl. Mater. Interfaces, 2013,5:10207–10220
84. Synthesis of Raspberry-Like Poly(styrene–glycidyl methacrylate) Particles via a One-Step Soap-Free Emulsion Polymerization Process Accompanied by Phase Separation. Langmuir. 2013,29: 11730-11741.
85. Preparation and characterization of novel immobilized Fe3O4@SiO2@mSiO2–Pd(0) catalyst with large pore-size mesoporous for Suzuki coupling reaction. Applied Catalysis A: General. 2013,459: 65-72.
86. Synthesis of poly (methyl methacrylate)-b-polystyrene with high molecular weight by DPE seeded emulsion polymerization and its application in proton exchange membrane. Journal of Colloid and Interface Science. 2013,406: 154-164.
87. Preparation of thermoresponsive Fe3O4/P(acrylic acid–methyl methacrylate–N-isopropylacrylamide) magnetic composite microspheres with controlled shell thickness and its releasing property for phenolphthalein. Journal of Colloid and Interface Science. 2013,398: 51-58.
88. One-Pot Synthesis of Highly Magnetically Sensitive Nanochains Coated with a Fluorescent Shell by Magnetic-Field-Induced Precipitation Polymerization. Science of Advanced Materials. 2013,5: 623-629.
89. Synthesis of BSA/Fe3O4magnetic composite microspheres for adsorption of antibiotics. Materials Science and Engineering: C.2013,33: 4401-4408.
90. Preparation and characterization of structure-tailored magnetic fluorescent Fe3O4/P(GMA–EGDMA–NVCz) core–shell microspheres. Journal of Materials Science.2013,48: 5302-5308.
91. Encapsulation and dispersion of carbon black by an in situ controlling radical polymerization of AA/BA/St with DPE as a control agent, Colloid and Polymer Science, 2013,291: 2399-2408.
92. Three new conjugated polymers based on benzo[2,1-b:3,4-b ']dithiophene: synthesis, characterization, photoinduced charge transfer and theoretical calculation studies, Polymer Chemistry .2012,3: 2244-2253.
93. Fabrication of one-dimensional Fe3O4/P(GMA-DVB) nanochains by magnetic-field-induced precipitation polymerization. Journal of Colloid and Interface Science.2012,374: 339-344.
94. Synthesis of block copolymer poly (n-butyl acrylate)-b-polystyrene by dpe seeded emulsion polymerization with monodisperse latex particles and morphology of self-assEMBLY film surface. Journal of Colloid and Interface Science.2012,374: 54-60.
95. Humidity sensing mechanism of mesoporous MgO/KCl–SiO2 composites analyzed by complex impedance spectra and bode diagrams”. Sensors and Actuators B 174 (2012) 513– 520
96. Fabrication of 1D Fe3O4/P(NIPAM-MBA) thermosensitive nanochains by magnetic-field-induced precipitation polymerization. Colloid and Polymer Science.2012,290: 1207-1213.
97. Synthesis of block copolymer poly (n-butyl acrylate)-b-polystyrene by DPE seeded emulsion polymerization with monodisperse latex particles and morphology of self-assembly film surface, Journal of colloid and interface science, 2012, 374: 54-60
98. Preparation of high-magnetization Fe3O4–NH2–Pd (0) catalyst for Heck reaction. Catalysis communications, 2012, 17: 168-172
99. Supported nanosized palladium on superparamagnetic composite microspheres as an efficient catalyst for Heck reaction. Catalysis communications, 2010,11:606-610
100.Fabrication of 1D Fe3O4/P(NIPAM-MBA) thermosensitive nanochains by magnetic-field-induced precipit ation polymerization. Colloid and polymer science, 2012, 290: 1207-1213